среда, 1 декабря 2010 г.

250+ Places for Free Books Online

This is a listing of 260 sites that legally offer free books (eBooks) for download or for online viewing.

Some time ago I went looking for some free eBooks and was surprised to find that there are many resources for this.  I decided to put together this list of sites that offer free eBooks as a reference.  Since there are so many, I was not able to check each one out thoroughly.  So comments from you on any of these sites would be appreciated and added to the comments in the article. 

I have tried to make certain that all of the eBooks at these sites are legally available for viewing/downloading.  However, it is possible that I have made a mistake.  If you suspect any of these sites of illegally offering copyrighted materials, then please let me know.

Putting this together was exhausting, but the list is not exhaustive, so I encourage you to post any sites that you know of that are not listed here.

The listing here is in alphabetical order.  Given the size of this list now, it may be easier to search by genre.  I have set up 14 pages here of different genres.  If you do not see one that covers your interests, let me know and I may be able to put one together.

Go to the list!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий