суббота, 24 января 2009 г.

New Missiology Gateway Coming Soon: missiology.org.uk

I would like to draw your attention to the news from the BiblicalStudies.org.uk blog, run by Rob Bradshaw:

I am looking for Colleges, organisations and interested individuals who are prepared to partner with me, Redcliffe College and All Nations in creating this new Gateway initially by providing bibliographies on their own areas of interest and expertise. In order to do so effectively I have created a Facebook group called Missiology.org.uk Working Group for those wishing to help. To join please send me an e-mail to rob(at)biblicalstudies.org.uk - (remember to substitute a '@'). Read more….

I think that those Western missionaries who have been working and teaching in theological schools of the former Soviet Union could help Rob much…

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий